2006/08/29

bringing it to the world



Woke up this morning to a beautiful day. Its super dry here so your entire body is chapped but a spectacular view of the volcanoes and the city. This city is amazingly clean. You do see trash every now and then but the entire place seems to be well maintained.

Its insanely hard for me to wake up in the morning and I needed to jump in the shower to start up the waking process. But the morning didnt kick in till i had some coffee in the Executive lounge. Yup, thats right, I kicked it in the executive lounge wearing my expensive as all hell suit. I felt good, I looked good and I chilled good. Only shitty thing is I had to rock a cap so the gel in my head could make my hair stay down. My hair is growing out after shaving it for the summer and i look like a tennis ball, or a fuzzy testicle, not sure which.

I spent the entire damn day in the office. No walk to the park, nothing. Fixed most everything within the first hour of walking in and spent the rest of the day testing and freaking out when all of the sudden a couple mobiles stopped working for no reason. Very wierd. I hate mobile phones and I dig them at the same time. I really think its important people, all people have them. Not just to communicate but for places like here, people cant afford internet, but they can afford a phone. I've ranted and raved about this before but anyways, information and the transfer of information cannot be limited to those who can afford a computer, dsl line or whatever. anyways...

At the end of the day we came straight back to the hotel and went to eat at an italian place that was surprisingly good. Thats it, the whole day, no adventure no nothing, just work. Went back to the executive lounge to run more tests and the entire network was down. Easy, finished. damn, I wish there was more to write about. I may need to get into some trouble to liven things up.

No comments: