2006/08/29

A new day... Manoseando!

Another ruthless day. In the executive lounge this morning were some heads of the company i'm doing a bit of work for. They were all Spanish and there was one Woman. That wasnt wierd, but it was a Japanese lady. I was not expecting one of the heads of the company to be a Woman, much less a Japanese one. I thoght it was cool, I'd love to be in a room here where in walks a lady and lays her game down flat on everyone. Thats quite Pimpin in my opinion.

Just about the entire day was spent in the same 3 square feet of the office today. No movement what so ever and now my back is absolutely killing me. I did get to run out for lunch with the guys in the office which was fun and I totally enjoyed. They all (well, most) of these dudes like to joke around and are pretty great conversationalists. I like talking to them about life here in Quito and just about everything else. We kicked it during lunch at the mall and we ordered the most massive plates of grilled meats you could possibly imagine. Think about this, a huge plate with Grilled, Pork, Beef, Chicken, fried bananas and french fries. All that love for about 6 dollars! excellent! It also came with rice and lentils which were super tasty. I snapped some pictures of the roundabout and some crazy ass minivan by the office building, on the way back to the office. By the time we were done tho we were exhausted and came right back to the hotel. I saw the craziest shit when we jumped out of the cab. A busted up bus with people hanging out of it like an SF trolley filled with tourists. people were singing, dancing and there was a band playing music, horns and drums mostly. Apparently this bus goes all around the city, picking up tourists and locals alike who are ready for a party. looked like an accident waiting to happen and serious fun at the same time.

Need sleep desperately!





No comments: