2005/04/29

been skating for years bitches!

So today i started taking glucosamine. Old skaters swear by it. I may no longer skate but i surf and its still hell on the knees. They hurt sometimes when i walk, sometimes when i run, at times when i ride the bike, when i surf, skate, shit, relax, drink beer...etc.

so you get the picture. Its a wierd realization/admittal that my body is not the same as it was even 5 years ago. Not yet 30 and i already need "Joint Support" (hehehehe). I'm not saddened by it tho. I've earned it. I've skated some bitchin spots and loved every minute. This new admission and self medication has got me thinking maybe i should start skating again. I'll grab myelf a shifty longboard and just enjoy the ride.

The surf should be decent this week as well. Got the low low tide hitting in the morning and we got the south swell which should rule the jetty in the evening hours. A whole day of angry surfing, maybe some chill surfing, maybe a little drinking, eating and loving as well.

Skate to hell!

No comments: